Olive Oil Soap
This is the 100% natural traditional olive oil soap bars that are used in the Turkish Baths for several centuries. - Made in Gemlik by my family.
Here's how olive oil soap benefits your skin...
- Olive oil soap softens and smooths your skin and is great for dry and sensitive skin because olive oil is a fantastic emollient (an agent that softens or soothes the skin).
- Olive oil is great for relieving the symptoms of skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis.
- Olive oil will not clog your pores because it is non-greasy making it great for people who suffer from Acne.
- Olive oil contains squalene and squalane. Squalene is naturally produced by the sebum glands in the skin. The squalene and squalane work together to help prevent the skin's natural oils from oxidizing which could lead to cell deterioration.
- Hydroxytyrosol gives olive oil anti-inflammatory properties which research shows is good for healing skin abrasions, rashes and sunburn. The hydroxytyrosol also has antimicrobial properties.